Developmental Guidance is an integral part of your child education and is important to every student’s academic success. It is preventative and proactive in nature and designed to reach all students.Classroom lessons are taught by the counselor on a variety of topics.
Elementary School Counselors help children...
- Understand the self and develop a positive self-image
- Show respect for the feelings of others
- Understand the decision-making process
- Maintain effective relationships with peers and adults
- Develop effective study skills
- Be prepared to make the transition to middle school
If you, or your student, has guidance related questions or concern feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com, or by phone (512) 759-5430 Ext. 4006.
Please click on "Staff" (to the right), then on the next section it takes you to, click on my name, Hannah E. Hoch, and it will take you to my page where you will find many helpful links for parents and students.
Thank you for visiting the CCES Counseling webpage!